There are four main categories for participating in the 5th Computer Art Congress 2016:
- Long papers
- Short papers
First phase (this phase has passed)
Contributors submit an abstract no longer than 700 words without spaces to be reviewed by the steering committee. Also include at least one supporting media if it applies (image, video, audio, program, etc).
Steps of the first phase:
- Registration through Easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cac5
- If you are submitting a short or full paper, please upload a PDF or DOC file with the following information:
- Representative image(if applies)
If you are submitting an artwork, please upload a PDF or DOC file with the following information:
- Art statement
- Software / language or environment used during production
- Hardware used during production
- Other materials used during production
- Representative image or URL page
Please note: do not include your name or affiliation in the PDF / DOC submission file at this phase (the selection of contributions follows a double-blind process). Do no hesitate to contact us for any doubt.
Submission deadline: March 13, 2016
New submission deadline: April 3, 2016
Upon acceptance, contributors write the conference paper that will be published in the book in proceedings (ISBN by Europia).
- Short papers: up to 3,500 words without spaces
- Full papers: up to 7000 words without spaces
- Artworks and demo descriptions: up to 1000 words without spaces
Steps of the second phase:
- Contributors write the conference paper
- Contributors prepare hi-resolution images (150 ppi. Minimal width 1000 pixels)
- Contributors complete the grant permission to use materials in CAC.5
- Contributors submit the paper and grant permissions for publication through https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cac5
Formatting guidelines can be downloaded here in DOC format: Template for final submissions.
August 1, 2016
New submission deadline: September 1, 2016
Accepted papers may be selected for their publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Design Sciences and Technology.