Along with the scientific programme listed in the programme, eleven artworks are exhibited in the 4th floor of the building, at the space called “Salle panoramique” and the room 414, if you just follow the external corridor.
Besides these artworks, two artistic performances take place on Thursday 27th, from 17:00 to 19:30 at the amphitheater.
- “phantoms 2”, A. Bill Miller (University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, USA)
- “Dimensioning n1”, Chiara Passa (Media artist, Italy)
- “24 Hour Social”, Conor McGarrigle (Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland)
- “What Do We Know Of Time When All We Can Know For Real Is Now?”, Daniel Buzzo (University of the West of England)
- “Remediating Mamá Pina’s Cookbook”, Gabriela Aceves Sepulveda (Simon Fraser University, Canada)
- “DEFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREST”, Joana Moll (janavirgin.com, Spain)
- “T[he]Issue”: A Geospatial and Mixed-Locative Colonisation Document”, Mez Breeze (Mez Breeze Design, Australia)
- “Signal”, Paul Magee (The Slade School of Fine Art, UCL, England)
- “Metropolis”, Paul Magee (The Slade School of Fine Art, UCL, England)
- “Composting the net”, Shu Lea Cheang (Independent artist, France)
- “First Words Last Acts” Alan Dunning (University of Calgary, Canada) – exhibited in room 414.